Bodj has taken a year to find his stride, but now he has got it all figured out. Brexit is sorted after a fashion. A non-detailed Bodj sort of way.
For 2021 he has come up with a brand new driving forward slogan ……………
This is the Bodj ‘Stop Start Stop Start ‘ strategy to keep everybody guessing what his next move will be. Since Bodj himself doesn’t know what his next move will be until it happens, it seems like a good idea.
So here goes For 2021 :———-
RED. RED means STOP. A total lockup, put everybody under house arrest, except we will call it ‘Tier Ten‘ then it won’t sound like we have changed our minds. It is a National Hibernation, which may become an annual event, if Coronapop comes around every year.
It will have a firm end date of early Spring , or maybe late Spring, or Easter: although we may need to put back Easter until the Summer this year.
AMBER. AMBER means hold on a minute ! In the start of a Cabinet reshuffle, AMBER RUDD has been appointed the new Cabinet TRAFFIC CONTROLLER, because of her ability to turn on a sixpence and keep a straight face.
GREEN. This is for Bodj’s big new world beating announcements for the Green New Year, all designed to get him re-elected for the rest of the century :-
- HS2 is not needed now that everybody is working from home so we will make it the first National Cycleway and name it GB1 after of great leader. It can only be used by people riding Boris bikes.
- The fourth runway at Heathrow was always a problem, especially as it is in Bodj’s constituency. So now there are no planes flying around, it will be turned into Boris 🥦🥕🥬🥔 Allotments. ‘Dig for Victory’ as someone once said.
- The Royal Parks will be turned into Boris Market 🦚💐🍎🍊Gardens. They will provide Boris free food parcels 🍱 for children everywhere.
- Hyde Park will be reserved for the Boris National 🐄 Cow Heard. There will only be one cow because of all the methane and Michael Gove has been the National 👩🌾 Cowboy and will look after it.
- Windsor Castle will become the Boris National 🕊Pidgin Loft which will be overseen by Prince Andrew in his new role as Keeper of Young Birds.
THERE WILL BE MORE IN BODJ’S NEW GREEN VISION FOR BRITAIN.