This is the last segment of our 2017 LLLP MANIFESTO. ( You can see the earlier ideas by clicking on ” LLLP ” in the TagCloud )
If we are elected we expect to transform the lifestyle of older people for the better and make sure they are valued and respected in society.
We will make their lives EASIER :-
- By relocating them to age-friendly communities in Island Resorts;
- By providing them with new purpose-built housing for rent;
- By releasing their financial resources to fund care and support as they need it;
and SAFER :-
- GP’s will do most consultations by home visits.
- Hospitals will see you straight away, there will be no waiting lists.
- Operations other than day surgery, will be done in brand new LLLP Indian facilities and older patients can take three weeks to recuperate in luxury patient hotels before their free flight home;
and FASTER :-
- By providing them with traffic free green routes reserved for mobility scooters and a free taxi service for more distant travel;
- By ensuring all newspapers and other printed documents are simple and easy to read;
And FUN :-
- On the LLLP RESORT Islands every day will be a Bank Holiday;
- Temperatures will be warmer because they will be in Fahrenheit ;
- Everything will be tax-free, there will be no VAT. And instead of Pound shops, we will have Shilling and Penny Shops, so things will be much cheaper ;
- There will be good news storeys every day.