De-cluttering continues with a wardrobe box which John visits every day. In fact it is probably the most regularly visited part of his walk-in wardrobe. So it needs to be easy to use, and yet it isn’t !
Why ? Because Little Ted thinks it contains too much stuff. Here are the Bear facts of what it contains with Little Ted’s premlinary observations ( in italics ) :-
- PANTS WHITE. —- 15 pairs —- Perhaps John has been eating too many beans ?
- PANTS COLOURED —– 9 pairs —- That seem to confirm my suspicions.
- LONG JOHNS —– 3 pairs —– Oh dear dear, perhaps John has a chill.
- VESTS SINGLETS —– 15 —– Yes with all these vests he must be feeling the cold.
- VESTS THERMAL —– 10 —– Indeed he must get very, very cold.
That is 52 pieces of underwear !
Little Ted says “What John needs is a Bearskin !”
This is John in his Bearskin onesie. Although it might be a bit hot in the summer and I don’t think I will be walking around Kilsby in it. Perhaps I’ll just keep it for pyjamas.