This week I hit a milestone in my blogging history. Thanks to WordPress analytics here are some of the facts and figures :-
- 700 posts since I started writing the blog in 2010.
- 14,000 visitors most of whom I will never meet.
- 70,000 views averaging 100 views per post.
- 141 countries on every continent except the Antarctic.
These are small figures by the more well known bloggers standards, but fun to think you have reached that far afield.
- Fifty percent of the visitors are from the UK.
- Five percent from the USA is the second biggest group.
- Visitors in their 100’s come from Europe, Australia, India, Canada, Brazil and South Africa.
- Then more remotely one or two from the Cayman Islands, Nepal, Mozambique, Kazakhstan, Belize, Macao, Myanmar, Mongolia and the Faroe Islands.