Bodj has now been deemed to have acted illegally over poroguing Parliament. All his “friends” are jumping on the bandwagon and instantly calling on Bodj to resign.
The lawyers have had their say and now we all have to pay. Legal eagles have put our politicians back in the playground to continue squabbling.
The Last Laugh Looney Party needs to come up with some even more daft ideas to move the situation forward. HERE ARE A FEW THOUGHTS :-
- We could close the channel tunnel just for fun. As a symbolic gesture of our independence.
- We could lock all the MP’s in Parliament until they can agree on something or anything at all and only feed them on baked beans.
- If they don’t come out with anything sensible, then we send them back in again. To eat more baked beans and definitely no jelly. They can stay there until after October 31st.
- When they are finally let out, we will no longer be in the European Union 😀
- Then we can open the channel tunnel again as if nothing happened.
And it didn’t !