We are waking up in a New World, but we don’t know yet if it will be a Brave one. That will depend on how much changes and how much we can hold on to …….. and for a while we won’t know.
WHAT COULD CHANGE in the short term?
- We may not all be here, but the lottery of who will be and who won’t has yet to be drawn.
- What seems clear so far is that there will not be so many older people.
- Nor will there be any cruises for the foreseeable future.
- Our money will be worth a lot lees or in the worst case worthless.
- Holding people and whole countries to ransom could be the new norm ?
- Brexit will be a thing of the past, because there will be no Europe to exit.
- We won’t need a new runway at Heathrow, because there will be a lot less airlines and nowhere to fly to.
- HS2 need never be built, because we will not need to rush anywhere.
- We will not require Bodj’s 40 new hospitals, because there will be plenty of spare beds soon and any way we won’t have any medicine.
The House of Lards won’t need to be abolished, because most of them will have died off. The House of Commons will become a debating chamber purely for daytime TV, because events will continue to unfold long before our politicians can do anything about them.
The birds will still tweet and there will be something to eat.
MORE OF THIS ADVENTURE NEXT WEEK.