You can’t let all this endless talk about Coronavirus get you down.
Goodness knows there are plenty of reasons to grumble about it :-
- confined to the house for the next twelve weeks – nationalised house arrest courtesy of Bodj 🤡
- whatsmore it will probably be a lot longer than this —— maybe 6 months without time off for good behaviour. Bodj has a track record of missing deadlines, remember Brexit🤡
- No sport on the tele – no rugby 🏉 no football ⚽️ no cricket , 🏏 and no tennis 🏸— thank goodness.
- No going to watch Leicester Tigers — although this season that was turning out to be a bit of a trial anyway☹️
- No cruises, definitely no cruises.
- Our politicians are busy printing and spending money we haven’t got. Still it makes them think they are doing something in a crisis.
- Every TV news programme with exactly the same news as every other news programme, repeated every hour of every day.
- Scientists emerging from laboratories to step into the TV sunlight for their two minutes of fame. Professors of virology and epidemiology and immunology and immunodeficiency and sociology and behavioural science and all sorts of ologies you have never even heard of. All with “expert “ opinions on their ologies. From eminent universities like Oxford and Cambridge and Lancaster and Doncaster and every other caster. Probably everybody is a Professor at sometime in their life 👨🎓
- Countless reminders about washing your hands, again and again and again.
But what about Coronavirus smiles :-
- With all the flight bans and empty cruise ships and shut down shops and factories we are dramatically cutting down our carbon emissions, so Coronavirus could save the planet from global warming. —- although there might not be many older people left to enjoy it.
- Spring is on the way and the birds are singing. Obviously no one has told the flowers or the birds about CORONAVIRUS !