This is a continuation of the “Smile Post” theme. For earlier posts click on “GrumbleSmile Post” in the tag cloud.
- The penultimate buggy is the “Recycling” rag and bone cart. A sort of bring and buy sale on wheels. You can put on the buggy all your old clothes (and new ones if you are a teenager that has moved on to the next designer label) and the wooly jumper that Grannie knitted you for Christmas 🙂
- You can also put on this buggy all the gadgets you have bought and hardly ever – or never used — the teasmaid alarm, juicers, breadmakers, chicken bricks, the pressure cooker, and the hostess trolly (as long as Pat can bring it back just for Christmas Day)
There are two other extra benefits of the recycling trolley:-
- Pat will deliver all the clothes left over at the end of every day to the local charity shop, so you don’t get lots of plastic sacks put through your letter box from charities you have never heard of.
- All the unused electrical goods will be Pat-tested 🙂 and then plugged in at the post office to the recently installed, heavily subsidsed, carbon neutral,world-saving, windmill for anyone to use free of charge providing the wind is blowing.
- Then there is the express junk mail service. For a small extra charge, Pat, who is of course an expert on what’s in the post, will throw your junk mail straight into the recycling buggy so you don’t even have to read it. Yellow pages telephone directories will automatically go onto this cart and be sent to call centres. They don’t need them but it will waste their time disposing of them instead of yours.