Are we in or are we out ?????? Of Europe that is.
The deal that is being cobbled together by Bodj and his new friends in Europe – Mr Barmy and Mr Tusk seems to be a half-in, half-out hokey-cokey, shake it all about solution. We seem to be paying a lot of money (£39 billion) for very little change.
So before things are finalised, the Last Laugh Looney Party has two other options to consider :-
The All-Out Option
- Just say Bye-Bye, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu, Adios, Ciao and 22 more goodbyes.
- Buy no more foreign cars from Europe. We will just have to drive around in Rolls Royce’s or Jaguars.
- Buy no more French, German, Italian or Spanish wine. With climate change, we will soon be able to have vineyards all over the UK, except for Scotland, where they can drink Irn Bru instead.
- Buy no more foreign food. We survived through the war and were healthier. We can “Dig for Brexit” and all grow our own veg. Then have cottage pies, steak and kidney pies, non-chlorinated chicken pies and chips, lots of chips. Oh and baked beans. But no sprouts, we will send them all to Brussels.
- Buy no more continental holidays, especially now we don’t have Thomas Cook anymore. We can revive Butlins and Pontins holiday camps. Won’t that be fun😀
- Bye bye to all the politicians who wanted to stay in Europe, they can go and live on the Costa Del Sol, if the Spanish will have them. Or maybe they will have to go to a refugee camp in Calais until they can be resettled in Turkey or Rumania, or one of the other 26 states that they like so much.
THE “ ALL-IN OPTION” WILL FOLLOW IN MY NEXT BLOG