My last post was illustrated with this lovely rose called Nostalgia in the final days of autumn. It will bloom again in the Spring. What world will it bring ?
These are some of the exciting changes, which will be heralded by newly anointed President Bodj’s new slogans :-
- Behind the mask of limiting infection the use of cash has been replaced by a new currency. “Contactless plastic is fantastic”
- All the big shops will close and be replaced by Amazon. Small specialist shops will invite you in with green tea or coffee and treats for Coco and her friends. “High streets revitalised.”
- Now that there are free school meals for children Coco has had a bark with Markus Rashford’s dog about a new campaign about equality for dogs. “Doggy treats for eats.”
- Unemployed graduates will be conscripted to be PA’s for all older people, to help do your on-line shopping and teach older people how to meet people on the internet, now that they can’t go out ever again. “Zoom from your room”
- GP’s who will know your name and family history. “Free pills for all ills”
- Buy local produce and products. “ Get you local produce from a yocal.”
- There will be tree planting instead of more roads. “Plant a pothole.”
- We will all have electric Boris cars fuelled by windmills.
- “No travel when the wind don’t blow.”
- In Boris wonderland there will be NO PETROL, NO DESIL, NO ROAD TAX. “Get on your Boris bike”
- NO POLITICIANS THEY HAVE ZOOMED OFF BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT TO SPEND.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO COCO AND THE LAST LAUGH LOONEY PARTY !